2018 FRCS Crew – NOW HIRING
The Front Range Climbing Stewards are embarking on our 5th season and have a few positions to fill for the season. If you are (or know of someone) interested in working on a professional trail crew dedicated to climbing stewardship please check out the job descriptions in the links below.
The three positions are a Level I, Level I (summer) and Level II crewmembers. The Level I and Level II positions are for the entire season running April 1st through Nov. 23rd. The Level I (summer) position is a summer position running May 1st through Aug. 16th with some flexibility on the schedule. Both Level I positions are entry level while the Level II position requires some trailwork or equivalent experience.
If you are interested please send a resume, references and cover letter, specifically addressing your qualifications as related to the position, electronically to J.B. Haab, Program Director, FRCS: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “2018 Front Range Climbing Stewards” in the subject line.
The Job search will continue until the positions are filled.
No calls or paper submissions please.
2018 FRCS SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Volunteers: signup links are posted once available
- 4/3 to 4/26: Gregory Canyon – weekday volunteering
- 5/2 to 5/16: Nip & Tuck weekday trailwork in Boulder Canyon
- 5/19 to 6/7: Upper Dream Canyon
- 6/11 to 6/21: Third Flatiron
- 6/25 to 7/8: Ten Sleep Canyon, WY
- 7/9 to 8/16: Third Flatiron
- 8/20 to 10/18: Clear Creek Canyon
- 10/22 to 11/3: Indian Creek, UT
- 11/5 to 11/16: Cathedral Spires