It’s only $20 and helps the community get all this done:
- Trails: 2017 FRCS season:
7067 crew hours,
2395 volunteer hours
1448 rocks moved by hand
1371 rocks moved by high line
571 rock steps built
4981 sqft of retaining wall structures
$204,817 total cost
- Bolts: 100+ replaced annually
- Bags: 1000+ free poop bags distributed annually
- Eagles: 1-2 endangered eaglets typically fledged from protected nests
- Education: efforts to reach tens of thousands of Front Range climbers
Click here to become a BCC member via Wild Apricot.
Or send checks to the address below.
Boulder Climbing Community
PO Box 17061
Boulder CO 80308
Include a return address – we’ll send a “proud member” sticker!
Climbing is worth more than $20 to you? Good. For only $50 you can step up to a joint member of both Access Fund and BCC!