Are you passionate about climbing stewardship?
BCC is Hiring an Executive Director
- Starting Date, Fall 2018
- Half-time salary plus benefits
- Lead and support a paid staff of eight, and a volunteer staff of many
- Work effectively with a 15-member Board of Directors
- Oversee and contribute to effective fundraising
- Articulate the mission of the BCC and build brand recognition in the community
- Build positive community relationships
- Manage a budget of $275,000
- Contribute to Strategic Planning
- Send a letter of interest and a resume to Jim Illg, BCC Board Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: Friday August 31, 2018
The Boulder Climbing Community is a non-profit organization that connects and supports climbers, climbing organizations, land managers, and businesses in the Boulder area, in order to protect and care for the climbing areas we love.